Bitwise CIO Thinks Bitcoin Investors Will Turn To These Altcoins

Admin
0




 Bitwise Asset Management CIO Matt Hougan says investors are moving out of Bitcoin (BTC) and turning to altcoins


Bitwise Asset Management CIO Matt Hougan said that investors are moving out of Bitcoin (BTC) and turning to altcoins. According to Hougan, with this trend, some altcoins may explode.

Hougan said he is bullish on Ethereum (ETH), Solana (SOL), and Polygon (MATIC).

Hougan says that Bitcoin investors are now looking at other assets besides Bitcoin.

 

“We are seeing many investors investing in Bitcoin in 2020 and 2021 starting to realize that there is more to crypto than just Bitcoin. DeFi, NFT, metaverse and web 3.0… These are the things we hear from investors.


What's beyond Bitcoin? This is the subject I am most optimistic about for 2022”

 

I'm on the Ethereum side. I love all my children equally, but if you're going to pinch me, Ethereum was the best asset of the year. I have reasonable confidence that this will be the case in the future. There is a lot of positive activity in and around the Ethereum blockchain right now.”  

Yorum Gönder

0Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder (0)